Friday, November 30, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Severe hypertension and pulmonary edema associated with systemic absorption of topical phenylephrine in a child during retinal surgery.
Bone edema on MRI is highly associated with low bone mineral density in patients with early inflammatory back pain: results from the DESIR cohort.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
A Human Disease Model of Drug Toxicity-Induced Pulmonary Edema in a Lung-on-a-Chip Microdevice.
An Orally Active TRPV4 Channel Blocker Prevents and Resolves Pulmonary Edema Induced by Heart Failure.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Cystoid Macular Edema Global Clinical Trials Review
Cystoid Macular Edema Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012 New Report
Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- Cystoid Macular Edema Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012 provides data on the Cystoid Macular Edema clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Cystoid Macular Edema. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Cystoid Macular Edema. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Graft rejection more likely in eyes with corneal edema
Friday, November 02, 2012
Negative pressure pulmonary edema with laryngeal mask airway use: Recognition, pathophysiology and treatment modalities
Rashmi Vandse1, Deven S Kothari1, Ravi S Tripathi1, Luis Lopez1, Stanislaw P A Stawicki2, Thomas J Papadimos1
1 Department of Anesthesiology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
2 Department of Surgery, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Thomas J Papadimos
Department of Anesthesiology, Room N431, 410 West Tenth Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210